Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Granny!

We are all wanting to wish Granny a happy birthday today!   Hope she has a great day! We love her!  She's the best!



3 comments:

Katie Taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY! I hope that you had a fun and relaxing day. I can't wait to see you again! Also, I think the pictures are great!

kimberly said...

Granny Granny Granny!!! Happy Birthday!! I miss you bunches and I hope I get to see you soon! Come visit us up here anytime. We would love to have you! Love you!

Sandra Taylor said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you had a really good day. It was great talking to you last night. I like the pictures. I especially like it when we go to Charming Charlie. It looks like a successful shopping trip with the Smith girls. Everyone has something to show for their shopping efforts. They dedicated a new temple for your birthday. Lucky. A great event and only an hour and a half of church. Now that's a celebration.