Monday, September 17, 2012

STEVE!!!! Happy BIrthday


Steve!! Happy Birthday!!! I know this is a few days late, but you were not forgotten!!! We all love you and think you are a great uncle, brother, husband, dad and friend!! We hope you had a fantastic day!!!
This is the picture I decided to upload, because you have a huge smile on your face and are by a hot air balloon:)!!! Make sure you smile like that at least once a day!! Miss you!!

3 comments:

Katie Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope that you had a great day and I love that picture of you and Parker!

Tara said...

Awww! The Balloon Glow was a blast. It always falls right around Steve's birthday, so one year you will have to come out for it. The Glow is one of our favorite events here! Steve really appreciated all the phone calls. Thanks for wishing him a happy day! We miss you all!

Sandra Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!! I know this is a few days late but I did wish you a Happy Birthday on your birthday too. It was good to talk to you. I hope you had a really good day. Apparently you fell asleep and missed the present that all BYU fans and the football team decided to give you for your birthday. Aren't we generous? The refs wanted BYU not to give you that gift and they tried with all their might to take your gift away but BYU stayed determined to give you the best birthday gift ever!!! BYU football players and fans are so thoughtful and kind.