Holy cow I can't believe you are really 15 years old!!! Look out - he's gonna be driving! When are you getting your permit? Birthday cake or pie? I hear your Mom is the pie pro now. Really, pie everyday after school? How spoiled can you get! Hope you get extra spoiled today and have a wonderful day - we miss you all.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mark!!! Mark didn't want a cake this year. He wanted a pumpkin roll. He hopes to eat it all himself but I told him that he may need to share. We can always make more. He wants to get his permit soon but he needs to read the book first. Doug has been taking him driving already. He's pretty good at the stick shift thing and doesn't stall the car. I can't believe he is so grown up.
I am loving all this posting that has been happening the past couple weeks!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!! I am so excited to see you this weekend!!! I will have to go driving with you sometime to see how good you really are?! I hope you have a fantastic day in the field!! Love you lots!!
Hi Mark! Happy Birthday from us here in St. G. Hope you have a great day. Sonja got her permit last Monday and woowee, we are sharing the road with 15 year olds! You will be a great driver, have fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!! I really was telling my friends all day at school that I cannot believe you are 15!! Crazy! Well I am so excited that you are coming up to Draper this weekend so we can PARTAY! Love ya lots:)
Happy Birthday Mark. We miss you a bunch and the girls have a little playmobil guy that looks like you that we call "Mark". He is the cabin boy on the pirate ship and gets to go on lots of adventures. Can't wait to see you soon. The girls want to kiss you still.
Post a Comment