Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disney Infinity!

Yesterday Disney made the big announcement about the game Daren has been working so hard on.  It's called Disney Infinity.  You can check it out here www.disney.com/infinity  It looks awesome and we are hoping it will be a huge success!  You can see some of what Daren has been working on in the promo.  All of the robots (omni-droids, goo-bots, Zurg-bots, etc.) are his work.  The one is featured right at the beginning of the promo, you can't miss it.  The game is not done yet, he's got several months of crunch time ahead of him but we are so proud of him and grateful for how hard he works to support our family.  Check it out and let us know what you think!

6 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

I haven't checked it out yet but I read a little blurb about Disney's new game on ksl.com this morning. When I read about it I wondered if Daren was involved in creating it. I will have to look up the link. Way to go Daren! I'm sure it will be a great success. It sounds really fun.

Tiff said...

Wow, that looks great. Cora wants to watch it over and over again. I went back to the site and it had a countdown. Good luck Daren!

Washington Smiths said...

That looks really cool. It should be a big hit. I think the pirates of the caribbean would be especially fun because I am always on the lookout for some good pirate booty. Yarrrrrhhhhh.

Sandra Taylor said...

Just watched the trailer and its pretty amazing! I think Mark and Brad would really like it.
Thanks again for letting us tag along in Disneyland, everyone had a great time. Doug

Gordon and Frances said...

That looks TOTALLY awesome. Can't wait to check it out.

Gordon

Tara said...

Wow! I just showed the feeling Parker and he's too excited. I have a feeling we will be making a game purchase in June! :)