Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fundraiser for LLS of St. Louis!

Hi all!  I've decided to bring back Dandy Deals on my blog.  Basically I'm selling items at a deal price on my blog to my readers and hopefully new readers.  :) As you already know we are going to walk in the Light the Night this year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in September.  We are also planning on it being an annual family activity.  Anyway, for this very first Dandy Deal on my blog I decided to donate all profits from the necklace sales to the our walk team.  I know that owl necklaces aren't for everyone, but if you know of any friends who would be interested in such an item feel free to point them in the direction of my blog:  http://www.dandygiveaway.com/2013/02/05/owl-necklace-for-only-7-99/.   Miss you guys!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Here's the link to our team: http://pages.lightthenight.org/gat/StLouis13/ivysteamforgran. The walk is in Forest Park on September 27th. If anyone wants to come and visit us then we would love to have you join us! :)

Sarah Taylor said...

i like owls:) this a cool thing you are doing!

Sandra Taylor said...

It is very pretty. I don't think I would wear it. I seem to be wearing less and less jewelry these days. If I think of anyone who would like it, I will point them in your direction. Good luck with your effort. You are definitely planning ahead if the walk is in September. Good luck with it.